Wednesday 7 November 2012

50% of the population has suffered Trauma, Yoga has been proven to help recovery


"Have faith in Yoga because it is always there for you"

For those who are unaware I was fighting fit, tweaking my class plans and ready to start offering Aqua Yoga Classes & Sun Power Yoga Classes in Shropshire once again this autumn.

However recently I was the unfortunate victim of an RTC whilst cycling home requiring time in hospital and emergency surgery. I am on the road to recovery and have been campaigning for safer roads for cyclists through local and social media with positive results.

I do not as yet have a time span for recovery but rest assured I hope to keep improving and plan to be sharing the benefits of Yoga with you again in 2013.

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you and would like to thank those who have been in touch regarding my welfare since the RTC, most kind and very appreciated I can assure you.

YOGA & TRAUMA

If you know someone who has suffered trauma in there lives or indeed have done so your self I can empathise with the lack of connection this creates to your own body. I encourage you to use Yoga as part of the healing process, bringing that lost connection back...

For more information please watch and share these 2 short clips;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhEDp0b8Uws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=f_mBp5p6h2M